Yesterday

0

Written on Sunday, December 14, 2008 by Thalita Nafitia Hiramsyah

Yesterday, i went to Nadya's house. My mother and father went to bandung for some things to do. So i'm alone in my house, not really, with my maid. I went to Oakwood to meet nadya. And then we went to Nadya's house. I played until 9 o'clock, then i called my-mother-driver, because my driver used to go to bandung. My mother driver is (sorry) stupid. To go to nadya's house, maybe just took 45minutes, but he arrived in nadya's house at half past eleven. WHOA! Because of that, my mother get mad, and i'm grounded for a week. Thanks a lot. 


And i already prepared to watch my best-best-best friend match today, BUT because of him, i cant! My best friend has chosen to be jakarta's softball junior team. She's deserve that, and i really want to watch.

Oh, tomorrow i have PHYSICS TEST. gah i never pay for attention to the teacher. I'm trying to study now, but my macbook and tv are seduce me. lol

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment