First post!

0

Written on Sunday, December 14, 2008 by Thalita Nafitia Hiramsyah

Hello, welcome to my blog! my name's thalita nafitia. I'm 15 years old. I live in jakarta, indonesia. Actually, i have a lot of blog. But i forgot the password, the url, and i'm to lazy to take care of it. Lol. I have myspace, facebook, and deviantart. And i also have msn, thalitakomatitik@hotmail.com. 


I have a lot of hobbies. I love photography, and i love fingercrossed photography. It's DIRK MAI! He's so inspiring. I also like cats, i have six cats in my house. But this week, three of them must leave my house :( 

I like listening to music. My favorite musician are Chris Brown (WHOA! He's so young talented handsome singer!), The Killers (A creative cool and great band!), Anberlin (The smart and nice band), and others. I also listening to indonesian music, but i'm a little bit concern about indonesian music. There's a lot of lucky-and-not-worthed-to hear band.

My daily activities are school, study, and friends! I'm just a-not-smart-but-not-stupid student. I have great friends. I have three bestfriends from when i was in playgroup. Even we've got a lot of probs, but it doesnt matter. And i also have four bestfriend. I met them in junior high school. And i miss them so much :( 

And just one more important thing. I LOVE STITCH! please come to my room to prove that. lol

I think that's all, keep checking for my post. Oooorite? 

With uncrossedfingers,
Thaaaaal!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment