Tetot

0

Written on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 by Thalita Nafitia Hiramsyah

Whoaaaaaaaa, lately, i'm learning how to drive! cool huh? My mom told me, i have to start with manual, but i tried the automatic ;)

And lately, i'm thinking about something. My friend, Jiji, told me about something. And its made me think, he's not that bad to me.. hahahah 

On saturday, i watched my bestfriend's match! Its DKI team vs. West Java team! Its a little bit fun, but my bestfriend wasnt play. 
Yesterday, me and friends went to goals, to play futsal! But we just play about 15 minutes lol 
Today, i went to senayan to watch sparring alizhar-gonzaga vs. atma jaya. And there was something, my coach looks so hot! haha dea i'm sorry de, wkeakekawk ;) AND TODAY I WORE MY ORANGUTAN TSHIRT! i love that tshirt : )

This wednesday, i'm going to Berlin for 10 days! with my family and grandma. But, i cant spend my vacation with my best friend especially nadya :/ In 53 days, she's going to go to melbourne :/ gaaaahh............

One more thing, nadya gave me a picture of deon, and (GAAAAHHH) adorable!!

With uncrossed fingers,
Thalittttttttttttta

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment