Not in the mood

0

Written on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 by Thalita Nafitia Hiramsyah

Hey, i'm still in berlin. And i really want to go to jakarta. Its not homesick, i just want to enjoy holiday with my friends, especially nadya-since she's going to australia in februari.

Its life. Its keep on going. I really want the junior high school time. Its seems we had a good time. Though we had our own world, its fun enough, thanks girl, i had a really unforgettable time in jhs :'). And i had good time too with my family. I felt so lonely in home lately. Its like home just a place for sleep and eat, it wasnt like that. It was warmer. I miss it :/

Today, i went to dresden. Its a beautiful city, but i didnt bring my camera. How beautiful is it? But theres still my mother's digicam. Its not that fun...... And now. in berlin. booooorrrriiinnngggg! Everyone just tell me what to do, they dont care that 'Hellooooo, i'm a human...... i'm tired!'. Now, thanks god, they give me a time for chat with nadya, update facebook, and update my blog. :D oooooooorite, i'm tired and sleepy. Its 10.57 pm. See ya ;)

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment