Tired

0

Written on Sunday, February 01, 2009 by Thalita Nafitia Hiramsyah

Three things that makes me tired:

First, my parents, Can somebody just let me have a rest? Why do everyone always push me? I need to sleep. Then they wake me up. Then they make me mad. And now i'm sleepy but cant sleep because uncomfortable feelings. 

Second, my friends, why they cant wait? Is it that important? CMON ITS JUST A PHOTO! Everyone is dying just because facebook. Cant you just wait? I've just be at home for 3 hours, and they all asked me to upload the photos. And for your info, the photos is 480 photos which mean i have to upload 8 albums. Which means i cant do it in 5 MINUTES PEOPLEEEE! 

Third, about the drama (for my class), why everyone doesnt care about it? And am i always have to pushing you all to work? Do you think i dont have any other things to do? 


What the hell, am i have to be the one who's help people? I'm a human. I need a rest. And now, i cant sleep. Thank you for not letting me sleep and have a rest. Oh shit, tomorrow is school day. Shit shit shit. I'm tired people. God, help me. I'll try to pray five times a day, but why you gave me more shit like this.. 

And nadya will be move to australia soon, too soon i think. I'll be missing you so muccccchh!


Now,
Is there someone who care about me? ........... 
I'll take it as no.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment