Quality Time

0

Written on Sunday, February 08, 2009 by Thalita Nafitia Hiramsyah

Yesterday, I really had quality time. I went to my grandma's funeral with my family. Then we went to Plaza Senayan to have lunch. We ate sushi tei, damn.. it make me hungry now. Then i met bibil and we went to Cemara Tiga to watch sparring between Pejabat versus Garuda. I dont really watch the game, just take pics. 


Then we were bored. I tried to call emir, because he said that we will meet, but i called him several times, but he didnt answered it. Then i called his house, he's sleeping. Okey, and i told to her sister, that i'm going to wake him up! haha so we went to emir's house. It took 15 minutes to wake him up. And 15 minutes to wait him to take a bath. Then we went to kemang! I had fun : )

Today, i went to bandung. Boring...... hahaha

And now, i'm printing the script! yeah.. script for my drama. i really waste paper..

Okey seee yaaa later haha

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment