14

0

Written on Saturday, February 14, 2009 by Thalita Nafitia Hiramsyah

14 Things about me :



1. My name is Thalita Nafitia Hiramsyah.

2. I like to bite my nails.

3. I love cats. I have three in my house, milo lilo and lupi :)

4. I love chris brown. his music, his style, his dance, and all about him.

5. I love dirk mai. gaaahh he's so inspiring.

6. I hate cockroach so much! seriously for this one.

7. I drink more than 2 bottles of Minute Maid Pulpy Orange a day. For sure!

8. I like to watch movie.

9. I'm proud to be Indonesian.

10. I love Indonesian movie, music, and products. ;)

11. I'm appreciate fairness.

12. Sometimes i feel lonely.

13. I care about environment. mm... okay, sometimes..

14. I love art. i like to draw. i like to design. yeaa... things like that. haha



I know you don't really care, but i'm bored. lol

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment