Lee Min-Ho

0

Written on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 by Thalita Nafitia Hiramsyah

Today, well, mm... i dont know where to start. So, i had a breakfast in berlin, lunch at airport, dinner in airplane, than a meal in airplane, and another meal in airplane, and the last time i ate is afternoon. Hahaha not important. I'm back in jakarta now. First, from berlin to frankfurt, frankfurt to singapore, singapore to jakarta, cengkareng airport to tebet.


OH YEAH! i watched some movies in airplane, its Our School E.T (my favorite), My Scary Girl (i wasted my time -_-"), Nick and Norah
's Infinite Playlist (Aaaa michael cera!). I found a handsome actor in Our School E.T. It's Lee Min-Ho. Gahhhh he's so gorgeous in that movie. haha 

I wanted to put the trailer, but dont know why i cant put it. So here's the links.

By the way, i'm hungry. Byeeee!



With uncrossed fingers,
thalitaaaaaaa

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment