2009 Resolutions!

0

Written on Monday, January 12, 2009 by Thalita Nafitia Hiramsyah

Here's the list of my new year's resolutions:

1. Have a better score.
2. Be in science class!
3. Pray more than 5 times a day
4. Make more friends
5. Be a better person
6. Get my own money
7. Make my family proud of me
8. Meet my idol (Chris Brown, Dirk Mai, Deon Rexroat, Vino Bastian, Brandon Flowers) haha
9. Still contact with my old best friends
10. Collect more stitch!
11. Have audi tt roadster -_-"
12. Have a boyfriend -- the nice one.
13. Watch Chris Brown's Concert, The Killers's Concert, Coldplay's Concert.

Impossible is nothing. Isn't it?

God, please bring chris brown to indonesia. Or maybe at list in singapore or kuala lumpur.  Amin.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment