Being Good Human Day!

0

Written on Sunday, April 05, 2009 by Thalita Nafitia Hiramsyah

I love the earth, i'm religious, and i'm healthy!

I woke up in the morning, around 7 am. Then, me and my family went cycling in senayan! It was good. even it's nothing compare to softball, but it's quite fun. After cycling, we ate porridge at Jl. Tanjung. It's the best part hahaha And, i spent the rest of the day with macbook, watch tv, and blackberry. Oh! and i'm trying to be a good muslim. I'm trying to pray 5 times a day. Uuuu yeah... haha and i don't smoke anymore! that's the hardest part.

Yesterday, i went to PIM with my friends. And i regret to tell someone that i bring my cigar, the bad thing is he hates smoke. DAMMNN... He's a good boy, handsome, and gorgeous : ))) lol. 

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment